Thursday, June 2, 2016

1st Post - 6/2/16

Hi all,

Setting up Gmail was easy but I had a bit more trouble with Blogger. I finally figured out that I needed to start in Firefox, instead of Chrome, to set up the new Gmail account and Blogger.

I've never taken an art course before, so I'm not sure what to expect. I like to go to galleries from time to time, so I hope now I'll have a better appreciation for the work and thought process of the artist as s/he develops a work of art. I hope I'll be able to look at a work and notice/understand details that I didn't before.

I've taken several online courses before; some very good, some pretty boring. I miss the interaction of the classroom, but I like the flexibility of being able to work on the material when it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment