Saturday, June 18, 2016

Color Wheel & Value Scale

Value Scale 





Color Wheel

1. I thought the value scale was harder. I wasn't sure if the gradations between the levels was right given how subtle the changes were. It was hard for me to tell if there were really differences between 2 adjoining levels. I realized it took a lot more concentration to do it than appeared in the video.

2. I liked the paint/color wheel more. Fundamentally, I think color is more interesting and pleasing to look at than black & gray.

3. The most important discovery, as I noted above, was the level of concentration required for the value scale.

4. I had no idea that yellow/blue/red were not the true primary colors. The color wheel video was fine, but I think it would have helped if the value scale video showed more than just making the first level.




No comments:

Post a Comment